Terms of service
Article 1 [Purpose)
These terms and conditions are related to the pet company service (hereinafter referred to as the “service”) provided by Blockpet Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”), the terms and conditions of use of the service between the company and the user (or member), and the company and Its purpose is to stipulate the rights, obligations and other necessary matters between members. These terms and conditions apply mutatis mutandis to e-commerce transactions using PC communication and smartphone (Android phone, iPhone, etc.) apps, as long as they do not contradict their nature.
Article 2 (organization of terms)
1) "Service" refers to the tools, domain, server space and homepage management system provided by the company to members, and allows you to post your own content and check and view the content of other members.
2) “Member” refers to a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the service, registers e-mail address or SNS information on the site, continuously receives site information, and continuously provides services provided by the site. It refers to those who can use it.
3) "Account" means the unit of authorization granted by the member to the company so that the member can use the service.
4) “ID” means a combination of letters and numbers determined by the member and approved by the company to identify each member and allow the member to use the service.
5) “Password” refers to a combination of English and numeric characters set by the member and registered on the site for the purpose of confirming the identity of the member and protecting the rights and interests of the member and confidentiality.
6) “Post” refers to text, photos, videos, and various files and links in the form of information posted on the service by members when using the service.
7) “Blockchain pet token (BPT)” refers to the cyber currency that the company provides to members by using the service.
Article 3 (Specification, explanation and revision of the terms and conditions)
1) The Company posts the contents of these Terms and Conditions, the name of the company's business name and representative, the address of the business office, phone number, copy transfer number, e-mail address, business registration number, etc. on the initial service screen of the site so that users can easily know. However, the specific contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
2) The Company shall comply with the [Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions], [E-commerce Basic Act], [Electronic Signature Act], [Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.] (Information and Communication Network Act), [Consumer Basic Act], [E-commerce, etc. This agreement may be amended to the extent that it does not violate related laws such as the Consumer Protection Act of Korea.
3) When the Company revises the Terms and Conditions, the date of application and the reason for the revision shall be specified and announced in a way that makes it easy for users to understand.
4) If the company revises the terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions take effect from the time it is notified, and the user is deemed to have agreed to the modified terms and conditions by continuing to use the service even after the terms and conditions are changed.
Article 4 (Relationship with Related Laws)
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions or individual terms and conditions are in accordance with the provisions of related laws and regulations such as the Telecommunications Business Act, the Basic Act on Electronic Transactions, the Information and Communication Network Act, the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce, the Personal Information Protection Act, and general business practices.
Article 5 (type of service)
The company provides the following services to members.
1) Pet Company: Mobile application
2) Blockchain service in Pet Company application
(1) What is a blockchain?
-Blockchain, also known as distributed ledger technology, is decentralized and consists of data digitally recorded in a package chain called'blocks'. The way these blocks are connected is recorded in chronological order, which means that it is very difficult to change the recorded data. Because the ledger can be distributed around the world through multiple nodes replicating the ledger, there is no one who decides or otherwise manages the system (e.g., the operator of a cloud computing system), and there is no centralized place where it is located. does not exist.
-Records on the blockchain cannot be intentionally changed or deleted. The nature of these blockchains
May affect the exercise of a member's rights to personal information, such as the right to delete (right to be forgotten), the right to correct personal information, or the right to refuse or limit the processing of personal information. Although smart contracts can revoke certain access rights and some content can be made invisible to others, data on the blockchain is generally impossible to delete or change.
(2) Blockchain in Pet Company Service
-In order to provide services, the company may need to record certain personal information such as cryptographic signatures and posts of members on the blockchain in certain circumstances. This is done through a smart contract and requires a signature using the member's wallet's private key.
-The member has the final authority to decide on the transaction using the member's Klaytn cryptocurrency wallet address on the blockchain and sharing the public key related to the member's Klaytn wallet address with others (including Blockpet Co., Ltd.) Are.
-If you do not want to be affected by your privacy rights, you should not use blockchain transactions or services provided by the company. When you use such transactions or services, those rights may be limited by you or the company.
-Please note that as the blockchain is open to the public, personal information shared on the blockchain will also be disclosed to the public.
(3) Information recorded on the blockchain
In the process of using the company's services, the following information may be recorded on the Klaytn blockchain.
BPT transaction details transmitted between members
Member's BPT balance
Article 6 (establishment of use contract)
In the contract of use, the person who wants to become a member (hereinafter "subscription applicant") agrees to the terms and conditions, and fills in member information (user ID, password, name, contact information, e-mail address, etc.) according to the registration form set by the company. It is concluded by applying for membership registration and the company approving such application.
The company may not approve the application that falls under any of the following subparagraphs or may terminate the use contract afterwards.
If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership in accordance with these terms and conditions
If it is not your real name or uses someone else's name
When it is confirmed that the user's application for real name subscription is not true when the company performs the real name verification procedure
If false information is entered in the registration content, or there is omission or error
If the phone number or e-mail address is the same as the member who has already joined
If you want to use this service for illegal purposes or for the purpose of pursuing profit
When the application is made for the purpose of violating related laws or impeding the well-being and order of society or morals
In case approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the user, or when applying in violation of other prescribed matters
In the application pursuant to Paragraph 1, the company may request real name verification and identification through a specialized agency according to the type of member.
The company may withhold approval if there is no room for service-related facilities or if there is a technical or business problem.
Article 7 (Termination of Use Agreement)
Members can notify the company of their intention to terminate at any time, and the company must immediately accept it unless there is a special reason. However, members must complete, withdraw, or cancel all ongoing procedures before notifying their intention to terminate. In this case, the member shall bear the disadvantages caused by withdrawal or cancellation.
The member himself/herself should bear the responsibility for any disadvantages caused by the member's expression of intention, and when the use contract is terminated, the company can recover various benefits additionally provided to the member.
A member who has canceled pursuant to this section may re-register as a new member in accordance with the membership registration procedure and related provisions set out in these terms and conditions. However, if you apply for reuse after withdrawal from membership for illegal purposes such as overlapping participation in promotional events where duplicate participation is restricted, the company may restrict subscription for a certain period of time.
Re-registration is not possible after cancellation in accordance with this section, and all subscriptions are treated as new subscriptions.
Termination of the company
The company may cancel the contract of use if the following reasons occur or are confirmed.
In case of infringing on the rights, honor, credit, or other legitimate interests of other members, or violating Korean laws or public order and morals
When an act or attempt is made to interfere with the smooth progress of the service provided by the company
If the reason for refusal of acceptance in the contents of these terms and conditions is discovered later
If the service operation policy set by the company is not implemented or violated
When other companies admit that it is necessary to refuse to provide services based on reasonable judgment
When the company terminates, the company informs the member of the intention to terminate by revealing the reason for termination through email, phone, or other means. The use contract ends when the member is notified of the company's intention to terminate.
When the contract of use is terminated as stipulated in this section, the company may recover various benefits additionally provided to members. Any damages incurred in connection with the termination of the use contract must be borne by the member whose use contract is terminated, and the company is not responsible for any damages.
If the contract of use is terminated as stipulated in this section, the company may refuse to accept the application for reuse by the member.
When the “member” terminates the contract, all data of the “member” will be destroyed immediately upon termination, except when the “company” retains the “member” information in accordance with relevant laws and personal information processing policies. However, in accordance with the contents of Article 5 2) “Blockchain Service in Pet Company Application”, some information of members will not be deleted.
Article 8 (membership withdrawal and loss of qualification)
“Members” may apply for account termination to “Company” at any time, and the Company shall process this immediately as stipulated by related laws.
When a member terminates the contract, the member's personal information other than the information stored in the block chain according to Article 5 2) immediately upon termination, unless the company holds the member information in accordance with relevant laws and personal information processing policies. It will expire and the member's ID cannot be reused.
If a member terminates the contract, all posts created by the member will not be deleted.
Article 9 (Obligations for Member's ID and Password)
Members are responsible for managing ID and password.
Members should not allow their ID and password to be used by a third party.
If a member realizes that his/her ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, he/she must notify the company immediately and follow the company's actions.
Members are responsible for any disadvantages arising from failures to notify the member or respond to the company's actions.
Article 10 (Protection and use of member information)
2) When the company collects personal information that can identify a user, it must obtain the consent of the user.
4) The Company may provide the information when an administrative agency or an investigative agency requests access or submission of member information in accordance with related laws, such as the Protection of Communications Secrets Act, the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, and Information Protection Act.
5) The company is not responsible for any member information exposed due to reasons attributable to the member.
6) In principle, the company performs tasks such as handling and management of member information on its own, but if necessary, it can entrust some or all of these tasks to a company selected by the company, and handle and manage member information. In case of consignment, it will be notified through the personal information handling policy.
7) Members can request the company to view and correct errors in personal information at any time, and the company will take necessary measures without delay. If a user requests correction of an error, the company will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
8) If a member wishes to withdraw his/her consent to the use or provision of the member information provided to the company during the signing of the contract of use, it shall be in accordance with the personal information handling policy.If the member withdraws such consent, the service use contract is It is automatically terminated.
9) The company or a third party that has received personal information from it will destroy the personal information without delay when it achieves the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information. However, member information is kept in the following cases. In this case, the company uses the member information only for the purpose of storage.
(1) If it is necessary to preserve it according to the provisions of related laws, such as the Commercial Act, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc., the company keeps the member information for a certain period stipulated by the related laws.
(2) For members who terminate the use contract or receive service suspension measures from the company, use, including ID and phone number, for 5 years after the type of use contract for the purpose of confirming whether there is a reason for refusal of consent for re-registration. We store necessary information, such as information related to contract termination and service suspension.
Article 11 (Obligations of members and users)
Members must comply with the matters notified by the company, such as related laws, terms and conditions, and usage guidelines, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the company's business.
Members shall not perform any of the following actions in relation to the use of the service.
Registration of false information when applying or changing service
Unauthorized change of information posted to the company
Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by the company
Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the company and other third parties
Acts that damage the reputation of the company or other third parties or interfere with business
Disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, images, audio, and other information that is contrary to public order and morals to the company
Acts that violate other related laws or regulations set by the company
An act of writing content that interferes with our business without justifiable reason
Reproduction, disassembly, imitation, or other transformation of the service through decompilation, disassembly, reverse engineering, and any other processing activities
The act of interfering with the company's normal service by causing a load on the company's server by using the service in a way different from the normal usage, such as using an automatic connection program, etc.
Acts that are judged to be in violation of other related laws
Article 12 (Member's Posts)
All rights and responsibilities for posts created by members belong to the member who posted them, and the company may delete the contents of the service posted or registered by the member without prior notice if it is determined that the contents of the service fall under each of the following clauses. Assumes no responsibility.
Content that defames another member or a third party or defames by slander
If the content violates public order and morals
If it is recognized that it is linked to a criminal act
In case of content that infringes other rights such as the company's copyright or the copyright of a third party
When a member posts pornographic material on the site or bulletin board or links to an obscene site
In case of posting commercial advertisements or promotional contents that have not been approved in advance by the company
In the case of posting content that interferes with our business without a justifiable reason
If it is judged to be in violation of other related laws or it interferes with smooth service operation
Article 13 (management of member posts)
If the member's “post” contains contents that violate related laws such as the Information and Communication Network Act and the Copyright Act, the manager may request the suspension or deletion of the relevant “post” according to the procedure set by the relevant law, and the company will take action in accordance with the relevant laws. Should be taken.
Even if there is no request from the right holder pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Company may take temporary measures, etc. for the relevant “post” in accordance with the relevant laws if there is a reason for the infringement of rights to be recognized or if it violates other company policies and related laws.
The detailed procedures pursuant to this Article are subject to the posting stop request service set by the company within the scope stipulated by the Information and Communication Network Act and the Copyright Act.
Request to take down: email@example.com
Article 14 (restrictions on use, etc.)
In the event that a member violates the obligations of these terms and conditions or interferes with the normal operation of the service, the company may gradually limit the use of the service by warning, temporary suspension, or permanent suspension of use.
Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the Company is in violation of the “Resident Registration Act”, theft of identity and payment, theft of phone numbers, the provision of illegal programs in violation of the “Copyright Act” and the “Computer Program Protection Act”, and in violation of the “Information and Communication Network Act” In the event of violation of related laws such as illegal communication, hacking, distribution of malicious programs, and excessive access rights, the use may be immediately suspended. In the event of permanent suspension pursuant to this section, all benefits obtained through the use of the service will also lapse, and the company does not compensate for this.
The company may restrict the use of member information to protect member information and operational efficiency if the member does not log in for more than 3 months.
The conditions and details of the restriction within the scope of the restriction of use of this Article shall be determined by the Company's restriction of use policy.
In the event of restricting the use of the service or terminating the contract pursuant to this Article, the Company will notify you through e-mail or SMS.
Members may file an objection against restrictions on use pursuant to this Article according to the procedures set by the company. At this time, if the company admits that the objection is justified, the company immediately resumes the use of the service.
Article 15 (Liability Limitation)
If the company cannot provide the service due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure, the company is exempted from responsibility for the service provision.
The company is not responsible for any obstacles in the use of the service due to reasons attributable to the member.
The company is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, facts, etc. posted by members in connection with the service.
The company is not responsible for the loss of profits expected by the member by using the service, and is not responsible for any damages caused by data obtained through other services.
The company is exempted from liability in the case of transactions between members or between a member and a third party through services.
The company is not responsible for the use of services provided free of charge unless there are special regulations in the relevant laws.
The company is not obligated to monitor the content and quality of products or services advertised by a third party through the screen in the service or through the linked website, and is not responsible for any other.
The company, its executives and employees, and agents are not responsible for any damages arising from the following.
Damage caused by false or inaccurate member status information
Legal responsibility for the contents of e-mails sent by members
Personal damage incurred in the process of accessing and using the service, regardless of its nature and background
Any illegal access by a third party to the server or damage arising from illegal use of the server
Damages arising from any illegal interference or interruption of the transmission to or from the server by a third party
Damage caused by viruses, spyware and other malicious programs that have been illegally transmitted, distributed, or caused to be transmitted or distributed by a third party using the service
Damages caused by errors, omissions, omissions, and destruction of transmitted data
Various civil and criminal responsibilities due to defamation and other illegal activities that occur in the process of registering member status information and using the service between members
Article 16 (Attribution of rights)
Copyright and intellectual property rights for the service belong to the company. However, members' “posts” and works provided under partnership agreements are excluded.
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights related to all trademarks, service marks, logos, etc. related to the services provided by the company, such as the design of the service provided by the company, text created by the company, scripts, graphics, and functions to transmit between members, etc. According to the laws and regulations of, the company holds or has ownership or use rights.
Members copy or distribute texts, scripts, and graphics created by the company, including the use, copying, and distribution of member status information obtained through the service for commercial purposes, except for explicitly permitted contents. Unable to.
Members shall not use the information obtained by using the company for commercial purposes or allow it to be used by a third party by other methods such as reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting, etc. without prior consent of the company.
Article 17 (Copyright of postings, etc.)
1) The copyright of the post posted by the member in the service is protected by the copyright law, and the copyright and other intellectual property rights for the work created by the company belong to the company.
2) Members allow the company to use the posts posted within the service for the following purposes at home and abroad.
(1) Modifying the size of the post in a manner such as converting or simplifying the size of the post in order to use the post within the service (including when the service is provided by entering a certain area of the site or media operated by a third party)
(2) Reproduction, transmission, and display of posts on this service and linkage service operated by the company or affiliates. However, this is not the case if the member notifies the administrator of the objection to the copy, transmission, or display of the post via e-mail.
(3) For the purpose of promoting the company's services, letting media, digital marketing channels including social media, and telecommunications companies report and broadcast the contents of the post.
3) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if the company provides the post to a third party other than the purpose described in each subparagraph of the previous paragraph and receives monetary consideration, the member's consent by phone or e-mail in advance. Get.
4) When a member posts a post on the service, it is deemed that other members have allowed the post to be used within the service or the company used it as a search result. In addition, service users of smartphones and tablet PCs (including non-subscription visits to the service with an app or browser) use functions provided by software (e.g., apps, browsers) or hardware (e.g., smartphones, tablet PCs). It seems that you have allowed to use the post after saving it.
5) If the contract of use is terminated pursuant to Article 7, posts posted on the service by members other than the information stored in the blockchain according to Article 5 2) will be deleted. However, posts necessary for the normal service use of other members, such as posts and comments reposted by other members or third parties through functions such as scrap and sharing, will not be deleted.
6) The company may provide services by changing or relocating the posting position or sharing between sites without changing the content of the post in case of integration between the sites operated by the company or in accordance with the service operation policy. However, if a post is transferred, changed or shared, it will be notified in advance.
Article 18 (provision of information and posting of advertisements)
1) In operating the service, the company may post various information on the service screen or provide it to members by e-mail, letter mail, or SMS (MMS).
2) In operating the service, the company publishes various advertisements related to the service of the company or affiliates in combination with service screens or posts, or provides them to members by e-mail, letter mail, SMS (MMS), etc. with the consent of the member. You can.
3) It is entirely a matter between the member and the advertiser that a member communicates or makes a transaction by using advertisements posted on the service or by participating in the advertiser's promotional activities through the service. If a problem occurs between the member and the advertiser, the member and the advertiser must directly resolve it, and the company does not take any responsibility in this regard.
4) The company may send by e-mail regardless of the consent of the member if it falls under any of the following items.
(1) In the case of sending a verification e-mail to confirm ownership of the e-mail address entered in the application for use
(2) When a verification email is sent to confirm that the member's information has been changed
(3) When the company determines that it is important information that members must know in providing other services
Article 19 (Notice to Members)
When the company notifies the member, it can be done by using the e-mail address or SMS that the member submitted to the company when applying for membership.
In the case of notification to a large number of unspecified members, the company may substitute individual notification by posting it on the site for more than one week.
Article 20 (Company's Obligation)
The company does not do anything that is prohibited by the relevant laws and these terms and conditions, or is contrary to public morals, and makes every effort to provide the service continuously and stably.
The company does not provide the information of members that it knows about the provision of services to a third party without the consent of the person in question.
The Company shall promptly process complaints from members related to the service, and if it is difficult to process promptly, the reason and processing schedule shall be notified to members through e-mail or posted on the service screen.
The company complies with the obligations set by the relevant laws and regulations.
Article 21 (use of service)
1) The company starts the service when the member's application for use is approved.
2) In principle, the use of the service is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the service may be temporarily suspended due to the company's business, technology, or service operation policy. In this case, the company will notify you in advance or afterward.
3) The company may divide the service into a certain range and set the available time for each range separately, and in this case, the contents will be announced.
4) The company may have separate terms and conditions for individual services within the service, and consent to the terms and conditions applied separately from individual services will go through a separate consent procedure when the member uses the individual service for the first time.
5) The Company may modify, suspend, or change some or all of the services provided for free due to the necessity of the Company's policies and operations, and does not provide separate compensation to the members unless there is a special provision in the relevant laws.
6) When there are other significant reasons, such as difficulty in providing smooth services due to reduced use and deterioration in profitability, the need to switch to next-generation services due to technological progress, changes in company policies related to service provision, etc., the company will respond to operational and technical needs. Accordingly, all or part of the services provided may be changed or discontinued.
7) If the service cannot be started due to a business or technical obstacle of the company, it will be notified to the service or notified to the member.
Article 22 (Point Service)
In the case of membership withdrawal or disqualification, the “points” will automatically expire.
Article 23 (Dispute Mediation and Competent Court)
1) In the event of a dispute between the company and the member regarding the use of the service, the company and the member faithfully negotiate to resolve the dispute.
2) If the dispute is not resolved even in the consultation under paragraph 1 of this article, both parties may bring a lawsuit to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
3) Korean law applies to lawsuits filed between the company and users.
4) These terms and conditions are written in Korean. If the translated version of these Terms and Conditions is different from the Korean original, the Korean original will take precedence.
5) In the event that a lawsuit is filed because the dispute is not resolved even in the discussion under paragraph 1 of this article, the court having jurisdiction over the head office of the “Company” shall be the exclusive court having jurisdiction.
Supplementary provisions (Effective date) These terms and conditions will be effective from April 01, 2020. The previous terms and conditions are superseded by these terms. Subscribers prior to the effective date of the revised terms and conditions are also subject to the revised terms and conditions.